If you require any support or guidance at anytime, then please contact one of our Wellbeing champions.
'It's Okay Not to be Okay'
Please scroll down to meet our Wellbeing Champions
The role of a wellbeing champion
As a wellbeing Champion you will be expected to help and support in the following ways:
- Be a positive role model
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Discuss ideas for wellbeing events
- Reducing the stigma around mental health
- Encourage people to talk and share
- Be someone that can listen, support people and ask for help
- Be a good communicator and feedback ideas to the class/group
Click image to go back to Wellbeing home page