Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Year Two Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Hartside Primary Academy
Hartside, Crook, DL15 9NN.
Tel: (01388) 766686.
2-11 School. NOR: 242
Head Teacher: Mr S Laws
Contract Type: Fixed Term - end date dependent upon substantive post holder’s return.
Required: 1st March 2019
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, positive and dedicated Year Two Teacher to join our excellent team.
In a recent OFSTED inspection, it was noted that:
- ‘Classrooms are now hives of purposeful activity where pupils work well together, readily sharing ideas and thoughts. Their attitudes to learning are good.’
- ‘A healthy culture is in place where staff grow and develop. They are able to take on responsibilities and contribute to the development of the whole school.’
- ‘Staff value the access to training which has helped them improve the quality of their work. One teacher reported, ‘I have been 100% supported by management and been offered all the advice and support needed to fulfil my role’.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Share the ethos and values of our school community
- Have experience of working in a busy Primary School
- Be able to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and governors.
- Be prepared to make a valuable contribution to Hartside Primary Academy with a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life
Hartside Primary Academy can offer the successful candidate:
- A friendly, supportive and hardworking team that shares a passion for ensuring children make progress and succeed.
- Children who care about their education and behave well in all areas of the school.
- An engaged and enthusiastic wider school community.
- Professional development, training and support to ensure career progression.
Visits to school are strongly recommended. Tours of the school are available to candidates on the following dates/times:
Thursday 10th January 2019 between 9.30am and 10.30am.
Friday 11th January 2019 between 4pm and 5pm.
Please contact the main office if you would like to arrange a visit for either of these dates/times .
Closing date for applications: 21st January 2019, 12 noon.
Interviews: w/c 28th January 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Supporting Documents and Application Forms